23/03/2007

Update on progress...

OK, there hasn't been a new post on here for a while so I thought I'd do a quick update on progress with Neuromantic.

Firstly, I've been busy finishing off a paper on results we got examining the inter-user variance of Neuromantic using the standard manual tracing. Now that's more or less done, I've had time to get back to some programming.

The current status of Neuromantic is that the semi-automatic tracing is fully working i.e. you can drag from one point on a dendrite to another and it will automatically trace between them in 3D. What's left is to program the radius estimation afterwards and appropriate post-processing to improve accuracy.

As soon as I get some rudimentary radius estimation up and running I'll post a new release of Neuromantic (although it will be much improved upon later).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home